Wednesday, January 20, 2010

"El Camion en Seattle"

Today, my teammates from Seattle took me to a place called "El Camion". A traditional Mexican street food place in Seattle's SODO neighborhood. http://www.elcamionseattle.com/

Their menu is pretty broad for the space in which they operate. From a variety of tacos, mole, chipotle shrimp and even tamales to a nice variety of salsas including habanero and salsa verde.

It is exciting to taste authentic Mexican food, no matter where it is. If you happen to be in Seattle and want to experience something close to what you have had in Mexico, definitely stop by.

My lunch was such a treat; 2 tacos de carne asada, 1 taco de lengua y una mulita de puerco - a quesadilla concoction with avocado and pork. Ahh, delicioso.

2 comments:

  1. hey...I like ur blog very much..it's gr8...keep posting such good material on how to make scrumtious dishes...I am trying them out..I'm becoming ur follower..hope u would like to visit my blog....
    http://rishabhdidwania.blogspot.com/

    wud u like to bcum my follower...plz do leave a comment

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment. I will try to post more often...have you tried the Habanero sauce?

    ReplyDelete